The IEDB 3.0 site is currently publicly available as an beta site (http://www.iedb.org/beta) and is on target to be released by the end of
the summer 2014. This newly designed interface includes new search functionality, including the ability to filter query results on the fly and added search parameters.
- Most commonly used search parameters moved to center of the home page
- Epitope Analysis Resource tools made more prominent and easier to find on homepage
- New results page has left hand search panel to allow filters to be added to the existing result set on the fly
- Results can be quickly revised using either the "Reset" button or by selectively removing each filter
- Completely new ‘Antigen’ table organizes and presents epitope data by its antigen
- Epitope table now provides the numbers of references and assays describing each epitope
- Immunome Browser now integrated into results tables
- Ability to limit query results by specific assay type available on results page
Please check out the new beta site http://www.iedb.org/beta and provide feedback.