- The IEDB Ontology is now available from the IEDB website at http://ontology.iedb.org/.
- Sorting MHC Binding assays by quantitative measure will now sort numerically instead of alphabetically.
- Added the ability to go to a particular page when viewing result lists.
- Added the ability to search by epitope ID to the B Cell, T Cell, MHC Binding, MHC Ligand Elution, and Epitope search pages.
- Users' search parameters are now displayed on the search result summary page after performing a B Cell, T Cell, MHC Binding, MHC Ligand Elution, Epitope or home page search.
- Organism synonyms are now shown, where available, when hovering over organism names in the Browse by Source Organism page.
- The organism ID is now shown in the Browse by Source Organism search results.
- 2D chemical structures are now shown, when available, on the epitope details pages for non-peptidic epitopes.
- After performing a Keyword search users will be given the option to add IEDB Keyword search to their browser's search bar.
- The publications and acknowledgements pages have been updated.
- Improved usability and corrected several defects throughout the site.
- Updated disease stage option "Acute" to "Acute/Recent onset."
- Corrected an issue with revising a home page search after using the finders to populate search parameters.
- Updated the welcome section on the home page.
- Released IEDB LinkOut for use by the general public.
Article is closed for comments.