- The format of the compact CSV export available on all list pages has been improved. HTML formatting characters have been removed and additional fields have been added.
- Added a full CSV export to all list pages. This feature will export all values associated with the listed records in CSV format. Please note this feature is still in beta and may contain some defects. We are working to address any defects and improve the feature's performance for future releases.
- A new Browse by 3D Structure page is now available, which allows users to browse all records with available 3D structure data.
- The quality of the immunization description seen on the assay list pages has been improved.
- An additional database export format has been added to the Database Export page. This new format is a MySQL database export available as either a SQL file or binary MyISAM tables. This new export will be updated on the same schedule as the XML export that is currently available.
- A new search option is now available, Identifier search. This new search option allows users to quickly find records related to some of the more popular ID numbers in the IEDB.
- The acknowledgements page has been updated.
- Improved usability and corrected several defects throughout the site.