IEDB v2.7.0 release notes
This topic contains the release notes for IEDB version 2.7.0.
- Added new assay finder with tree display and selection features.
- Updated molecule finder to add “lazy loading” capability to improve performance.
- Updated home page search so that linear peptide substring searches also match substrings within input sequence itself.
- Added “Go To Records That Start With” input box on search results pages to allow jumping to records starting with input character.
- Added “Items per page” select box on search result pages to change the number of records displayed per page.
- Optimized loading performance of News panel.
- Several defects and inconsistencies throughout the site were corrected.
Article is closed for comments.