v2.10 - September 2013
NEW Tools added!
- Class I Immunogenicity tool has been added that predicts the immunogenicity of class I peptide-MHC complexes based upon amino acid properties
- MHC-NP is a new tool to predict class I MHC peptide processing and binding based upon MHC elution data. It was the winner of the 2012 MLI competition and we developed by Sébastien Giguère Alexandre Drouin, Alexandre Lacoste, Mario Marchand, Jacques Corbeil and François Laviolette
- Version 2.0 of Discotope is now available, in addition to version 1.1
MHC I/II binding & processing (web)
- Form validation updated to identify peptides that are too short for which to make predictions, while making predictions for those that are long enough
- Main website linkouts updated to point to new tools versions