v2.11 - December 2013
NEW Tool added!
- Paratome, developed by the lab of Yanay Ofran, can be used to predict the antigen binding regions (ABRs) of antibodies and accepts either a sequence or PDB structure as input.
Population Coverage Tool
- Backend database has been updated to include all high-resolution populations from the Allele Frequency Net database, thanks to data generously provided by Derek Middleton
- New 'Datasets' tab details references and dataset related to benchmarking the predictive tools
MHC I/II binding & processing (web)
- Prediction limits changed to allow the input box to contain up to 10,000 characters
- Backend iedb_analysis database updated automatically on a weekly basis to remain in sync with the main website
Article is closed for comments.