v2.12 - July 2014
NEW Tool added!
- Prediction of Immunoglobulin Structures (PIGS) - Developed by Paolo Marcatili and Anna Tramontano at the Biocomputing Unit of Sapienza Universityin Rome, PIGS is a tool for the automatic modeling of immunoglobulin variable domains based on the canonical structure method. It takes heavy and light chain sequences as input, automatically selects the best template, and provides a complete three-dimensional model of the target antibody as an output.
Linear B cell epitope preditior
- Completely rewritten in Python and ported to Django
- Standalone version of tool now available
MHC I/II binding & processing
- (all) NetMHCIIPan updated to version 3.0
- (all) Several bug fixes and improved error handling
- (web) Reference set of alleles added for both human class I and class II
- (web) Ability to sort by different parameters on input page reimplemented
- (web) References moved to bottom of results
- (standalone) extra columns in output eliminated
- (RESTful) API cluster implemented to handle all RESTful queries, offloading processing from webserver
- (RESTful) Commands added to retrieve lists of methods, alleles, etc.
- (RESTful) New interface for processing prediction added
- (RESTful) Output now sorted by IC50/percentile rank
- New RESTful interface added
- File upload re-implemented
- PDB links updated to point to new site
- Augmented prediction tools documentation and tutorials