There is no rate limit hard-coded into our APIs. However, as a general rule we recommend that you submit 1 request at a time and wait for it to complete before submitting another.
Articles in this section
- What is the rate limit for requesting information from the API (e.g. I can make X requests per second/minute)?
- I have a particular MHC class I or II allele for which I want to run binding predictions but it does not show up on the list. How can I make such predictions?
- Why does the MHC class II binding prediction operate only on 15-mers?
- What thresholds (cut-offs) should I use for MHC class I and II binding predictions
- Why do I get an error message when I run the class I or II binding tools?