v2.18 - October 2017
- NEW: Lymphocyte Receptor Automated Modeling (LYRA) has been added and supports modeling 3D structures of B and T cell receptors. This replaces PIGS.
- NEW: A completely re-engineered peptide clustering tool (Cluster 2.0) is available via the labs page. It provides several alternatives for in terms of the algorithm used, as well as graphical visualization. This will eventually replace the legacy clustering tool.
- NEW: Automated benchmarks for MHC class II now available.
- Performance improvements to TepiTool and Deimmunization.
- Support for user-uploaded populations and browse-by allele functionality added to the Population Coverage tool.
- Other performance improvements and bug fixes throughout the system.