- All code ported from Python 2 to Python 3, including standalone packages (Python 3.6 or higher is required.)
- The 'IEDB recommended' method for mhci binding predictions has changed to NetMHCpan EL 4.0 based on the benchmark results.
- 'IEDB recommended 2.22' is still available, and the link could be found in older versions page.
- The tool "DeepSeqPa" added to MHC I Automated Server Benchmarks.
- Warning/error messages clarified for mhci, mhcnp, Sceptre, cluster
- Bug fixes and performance improvements throughout
Please sign in to leave a comment.