Release 1.1 of the Next-Generation IEDB Tools Website is now live! The main feature of this release is the migration of all computation to a compute cluster with 120 CPUs available. This release will be mostly transparent for users, although it will allow for the submission of much larger datasets and more parameter combinations than the prior release.
Head over to https://nextgen-tools.iedb.org/ to try it out!
Release notes - 1.1 (Oct 16, 2023)
- Computation migrated to a compute cluster
- Command-line counterparts for all tools have been developed (not yet public) with a common interface. The tools are configured through the web interface, communicated back through the API, and sent to a compute cluster to be executed. This results in a performance boost for predictions that can be paralellized. For example, class I binding predictions of our 27 allele panel can now be completed in 10% of the time of the previous system (35s versus over 350s).
- PEPMatch updated to version 0.9.6
- Email functionality added to Cluster & PEPMatch tools
- Logo updated to match IEDB website